Border Heating and Cooling supply the quality French-manufactured Noirot range of innovative yet affordable electric panel heaters which simply plug into existing power points.
Stylish and very economical to run, these wall mounted units offer a variety of sizes and output capabilities ensuring that each building, domestic or commercial receives a heater designed exactly for the space it is placed within. With the optional individual time control or central control systems you will have control of the comfort and the energy bills.
Featuring almost totally silent operation, with no fan, Noirot panel heaters are Asthma and Allergy friendly.
Noirot Spot Plus – Electric Convector Heater
The NOIROT Spot Plus heater has been designed for heating of single areas where the individual timer control is not necessary and provides a very low cost option.
- Completely silent operation
- High quality electronic thermostat.
- Any number of heaters can be interconnected to optional timer/thermostat control systems to further enhance energy efficient operation.
- Specially designed finned grill for effective and even heat distribution.
- Zinc Steel polyester coated body with safe round edges.
- Thermal safety cut-out with automatic reset.
Noirot Evolution- Electric Convector Heater
Noirot evolution heaters are available in several different shapes and heat outputs to ensure that the correctly designed heating load is available and that the heater aesthetically fits into the décor of the area to be heated.
- Features attractive and durable epoxy coated body in off-white
- SILENT: There are no moving parts. Noirot heaters do not operate under fan force. The patented full aluminium heating element molded in one piece completely eliminates all operating, warming up or cooling down creaks, groans and rattles.
- EFFICIENT: The one piece aluminium element provides energy savings due to very quick heat transfer.
- 5 position selector: comfort, economy, anti frost and programme.
- All Noirot Evolution heaters have built-in thermal cut outs. The heater will resume heating automatically once normal operating temperature is reached.
- Four shapes are available to suit any application Tall, Medium, Low and Skirting.
Electric Panel Heater Running Costs
Noirot electric panel heaters are surprisingly economical to run provided the most correct heater is selected for each individual requirement. Provided the heater is sized correctly for the room in which it is required, the thermostat will read the room temperature every 30 seconds, thus creating a running cycle at the rate of approximately 50%, once the desired temperature is reached. This means a saving on running costs of 50% also.
The sales team at Border Heating & Cooling will work with you to ensure you achieve the most efficient and economical running costs. We invite you to contact us to discus our electric panel heaters as well as other home heating options.